• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] raffle for our course

Status
Not open for further replies.

mendofrolfer

Bogey Member
hey dgcr disc golfers.The Mendocino Coast Disc Golf Club and I are trying to do something to improve our local disc golf course, We are trying to install a few more baskets, and get cement tee pads . these custom Fort Bragg College of the Redwoods sponsor mini stash sets come with ten raffle tickets for 10$ or you can just buy as many raffle tickets as you like for 1$ a piece. The raffle will have a gateway backpack bag and a gateway bullseye basket, as well as some custom dyed discs and other miscellaneous goodies, you do not have to be present to win, so you can paypal me 12 and i can send it to you, or if we can meet up great, but i would appreciate the support for our local disc golf community. thanks golfers!! i have good feedback so rest assured everything is legit

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 97
the raffle will be in feb at our icebowl at the latest. shipping will be included, thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.