• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Re-Giveaway: Mike C vs Axiom Release Week

IMG_0341_zps0b2cf050.jpg

Sexy Birds! :D:D

I really have nothing to add except you must be some kind of crazy time shifter with these dates:

AKA ends Friday 2/7
Random draw winner via random.org, Tuesday 2/8

Some sic Envys so far!! Mine better show up tomorrow. I don't think I've waited this long on a package from Community before. I've got too many ideas for photos and I'm just waiting :/

Some sic Envys so far!! Mine better show up tomorrow. I don't think I've waited this long on a package from Community before. I've got too many ideas for photos and I'm just waiting :/

I got shipping confirmation Saturday and still don't have mine. Thinking weather out that way must have been an issue.

uh Zam....a little request to push the end date to next week? i have ordered several axiom discs last friday but none have showed up and i cant check mail again til monday.....

03e277eb-8609-4eaa-86fa-e98e157a38e6_zps171143b8.jpg

Hey Kodachrome, no professional photographers allowed. Very nice!

1604458_10203073705745862_1453935743_n.jpg

Barely had time to get this in before the deadline, but heres my two Axiom Envys, straight from Camp Casey, South Korea! Ive got one more on the way from Infinite Discs...cant wait to throw them!

attachment.php

Taken with my 8MP cell phone. :)
This is one of the teal pearly Envys
ENVYJKLKLJJKLJKL.jpg

Last edited:
And a couple of my lass for the K9 judge!! :thmbup:

attachment.php

attachment.php

2014-02-07 17.40.52.jpg

2014-02-07 17.43.08.jpg

Last edited:
837700788.jpg

Alias and Envy brothers! Red rims look on fire compared to the snow.

837700931.jpg

And some practice putting in the back yard with my pal.. unfortunately about all the throwing I've been doing

Last edited:
hottest thing in Iowa at the moment...

attachment.php

Attachments

• envy.jpg
    envy.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 114

Latest posts