• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rebel V3 vs V4

AVR_

First off I am new here so hello to all and thanks for all the info you guys provide. I have been reading these forums for years but finally decided to make an account. Anyways, I have been carrying an Innova comp bag for years and am looking to finally buy a really nice bag. I have noticed all you guys raving about the UPD bags so I went on their site to check them out. I carry 20+ discs so the shift would be too small for me. But I did notice the Rebel v3 and the newer V4. The v3 is currently on sale for 149.99 which seems like a great deal. My question tho is if it is worth it to pay the extra $50 for the V4?

Seems like the main difference is larger side pockets on the newer version. Oh, and your choice of colors, since the v3 only has the grey+red color scheme left. If you want a ton of extra storage for stuff, like jackets or sweatshirts, and/or color scheme is really important to you, then the $50 difference could be worth it. My opinion from having seen/handled the bag in person is that v3 is more than enough bag, and either v3 or v4 would be a fine choice.

I just said screw it and bought the all black V4. I didn't want to regret not havin those large pockets and the reinforced stitching on the straps. I have used an Innova Deluxe for years and cannot wait to get it. It will be here Friday along with 7 or 8 pieces of plastic. I mean if you order a bag you gotta get some plastic too right?

I just said screw it and bought the all black V4. I didn't want to regret not havin those large pockets and the reinforced stitching on the straps. I have used an Innova Deluxe for years and cannot wait to get it. It will be here Friday along with 7 or 8 pieces of plastic. I mean if you order a bag you gotta get some plastic too right?

just ordered an all black v4 2 hours ago as well, can't wait for it to get here.

Smart man here. You're gonna love this bag.

Smart man here. You're gonna love this bag.

It will be here in just a few hours! I am super stoked!! I also just ordered an MVP Black Hole Pro portable basket. Ready to put some hours in on that putting stroke :thmbup:

Latest posts