• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Reccomended me some Rain Gear

I ended up getting a packable jacket and pants set. I liked them a lot because I could pack them in my bag and never had to worry if rain was coming. They worked great. The only problem I had was my playing buddies have no sense of planning and just start crying about the rain.

I did end up going cheap on stuff, and the jacket is showing some signs of wear. I'll probably go to REI when I see the next sale and look for a quality packable jacket, with vents.

I like the idea of using the pancho over the bag. The one issue I had with the rain, was my towel got too wet to do any good, so my discs were tough to grip.

Check out some ball golf retailers. End of season sometimes will bring along some good deals on accessories. Good place to find a nice, compact rain outfit.

:thmbup: You may also want to try some of the baseball/softball batting jackets

I carry a poncho when I think it may rain. Mostly because it's small and easy to put on and take off. Also I can hide my bag under it. I like it better than a coat or suit.

If you can throw a disc wearing a poncho, you sir, are the man. :p

Also, to the OP, as someone else mentioned the REI Rainwall pants will keep you dry, from the waist down.

Last edited:

Latest posts