• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Recyled Bomb Fin basket

Hello my name is Brandon and I love disc golf. I made a basket out of 2 bomb fins, 4 30mm ammo boxes and lids, a 50 gallon oil drum,
and worn out rusty tire chains. I have had this idea in my head for months and just recently I got my hands on the parts I needed from the old WWII munitions base that now just deactivates these bombs and recyle them. Now I am going to finish my second basket that has the same general idea but the fin on the bottom is a bigger diameter. Once I finish both I am going to paint them up red, white, and blue and try to sell this idea for a course to the town.

Please let me know what you think and if you got any ideas.

Also tire chains work great and I have used them before but I cant seem to find were they go when they get worn out and unsafe, but they still work for my purpose.

the link to my basket is below, more photos coming very soon

http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff403/militarybaskets/

Thanks buddy. That would be my ultimate goal, to use many different kinds of munitions and make a course that had multiple different looking functional "art" baskets.

would you mind posting pics of the blood of the innocents on it? im not interested if its pre-blood.:|

Wow!!! This is our history my brotha. That spilt blood is the reason you are playing frolf and not sucking hitlers dick

so youre saying youre afraid the iraqis and afghanis are going to attack the mainland us?:\

NetTroll.jpg

Just ignore Apoth.

Latest posts