• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Replacing my perfectly beaten wraith

I would definitely try a mid-weight Nuke and a Max Weight Katana. I would start with the Pro Katana, I have a few of them and it is my longest disc. I kind of have a noodle arm and it was the first disc I managed to break 400 with. Now if I could only do that consistently...

On a side note, I lost my Brand New Green/White X Out Wraith in a tree the other day. Second Wraith I've lost in as many weeks. Ugh. I am an epic loser of discs. I even lost my mini the other day.

Pick up a couple of used Wraiths at PIAS, or just buy a new one and beat it. Sometimes, don't fix what ain't broken.

So I would be at risk of turning it over even if thrown on a strong hyzer? Does the 3 fade not pull it back?

I really dont think so. I picked one up (Pro) and it didn't flip on me at all even with a flat release. Thrown with a hyzer flip I cant see how you would turn it over. Fast long flight with plenty of glide. Sidewinder on steroids is a great description. ...and I love my Sidewinder. :)

Latest posts