• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Representing DG at work

got the innova calendar and a few random discs up at my desk .. need to snag a pic but its nothing special

Ian and I used to work together...I told him about disc golf for at least a year or more before he came out to the course and gave it a shot. Now I check with him on OOP discs before I sell any...he's more in the know than I am on some aspects of the sport.

I have a poster up on my wall and have gotten 6-8 of my co-workers out to play, a couple of whom are now permanently addicted :)

Here's a couple pics of me at work:

attachment.php

attachment.php

That second pic, the disc traveled about 2000'

I have to prints I had made of pictures I submitted to Innova for their 2011 Calendar on the wall along with the Innova Calendar displayed.

Attachments

• IMAG0149 (1).jpg
    IMAG0149 (1).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 102
What do you do??? Looks bad ass whatever it is...

I bring dg enthusiasts into the wilderness and build guerrilla mountain courses. Or in my mind anyway...

I work for NOLS, I bring students into the mountains and teach them leadership and life skills with the wilderness as a classroom. I've managed to work disc golf into the curriculum quite nicely.

I bring dg enthusiasts into the wilderness and build guerrilla mountain courses. Or in my mind anyway...

I work for NOLS, I bring students into the mountains and teach them leadership and life skills with the wilderness as a classroom. I've managed to work disc golf into the curriculum quite nicely.

What a sweet job.... nice work man...

We need more organizations like this and people like you not just for DG but for all of society. I pride myself on my servivel skills and spend at least a week in the woods every summer with only what I can fit in a small backpack. These skills are lost on most in todays society and that is a very sad thing.

Keep up the good work, thanks....

Even though I only go into the office once I week, I still represent. I have a few Innova minis on the wall as well (to the left of the pic):

2011-05-10%25252008.53.23.jpg

I've had DG wallpaper on my comp and the dude I started playing with is a co-worker. It comes up in water cooler conversation.

DG teacher

I have my laptop background showing my winnings from the 2011 Chainsaw Classic (intermediate division) I also have a few discs on the wall, a pristine Instep basket in the classroom that we use for games (and practice for my putting), and I constantly talk about disc golf. I also got 3 pop up Innova baskets donated for our PE program which they do a 2 week putting and disc golf intro unit during the spring. I also just raised money for a complete 9 hole course with Innova baskets to be installed on campus. Not to toot my own horn but that is representing DG at the work place.

Anyway you can do it please do so. We need the world to wake up to this awesome sport.

I've been spotted practicing while at work. Does that count?

I've also inserted courses into our company mapping software. ;)

Innova calender and 2 mini's in my cube. A disc in my cabinet above the desk to show if people ask about DG.

Latest posts