• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Reptilian Disc Golf Stamp: Final Logo Poll

Which Design do you like more?

• Total voters

jcassidy1990

Reptilian Disc Golf
Alright guys, the battle for our logo is down to two logos. I need my DGCR friends to help me out. Please cast your vote for which stamp you would want to see on our first run of plastic :thmbup:

Attachments

• RDG.jpg
    RDG.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 173
  • rdg 2.jpg
    rdg 2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 166
I vote a tweak to the one-head design. Have the body of the snake be fully connected, shrink the basket to the size of the two-head design, have the tail be more pronounced where the snake looks like it's about to swallow it.

I like the symmetry of the two heads. It's a nice clean design.

Neither until you fix the basket that's all out of proportion

Neither until you fix the basket that's all out of proportion

See I'm a fan of the basket that way. I think the oblong shape makes it look unique. I've had others agree with that. If mulitple people say thats a hold up then I will def. consider though.

two heads are better than one
but it would be sweet to locate the heads at top left and bottom right so that the basket pole still extends to the outer edge of the graphic

I vote a tweak to the one-head design. Have the body of the snake be fully connected, shrink the basket to the size of the two-head design, have the tail be more pronounced where the snake looks like it's about to swallow it.

I voted for the 2 headed, but if you did this, I would vote for the ouroboros design.

I still say change the basket, its the one thing holding the design back

Disagree. I see no need for the basket to be photo realistic. It's an artsy design so I'm ok with the basket. I think I like the ouroboros single head design.

I still agree here. We've drawn up a realistic basket and that doesn't gel as well with a wicked snake eating itself. Lol. I'm leaning heavily towards keeping the basket.

If you're going to use a misproportioned basket, the short fat one looks better than the tall one. I still think using that basket w/ the right dimensions would look best though

I'm sold on the ouroboros now. Just need to determine which basket is the winner lol.
I never anticipated this type of little details making such a difference lol. I'm glad our artist is so willing to manipulate the design.

Latest posts