• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Request Question

ElementZ

Double Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
How hard would it be to dye this image onto a disc and then have "ISU Disc Golf" under it? How long would it take and how much would you charge for a dye like that?

redbird.gif

Or even just the head...

wallpaper_20100216030010_13377211172.preview.jpg

Thanks in advance!

If anyone wants to try it, let me know and I can fund them. I don't have a disc to dye, so the dyer would have to sell me one. It doesn't matter what disc to me. :)

I have a 179 gram, ESP, 2011 Ace Race putter that I could dye that on for you for $30, including S&H. Otherwise, it's about the same as NoThingness. $15(dye)+$15(disc)+$5(S&H)

I made a point of asking for a few white ESP's, but the only option I ended up with was red, I'm still trying to find something that'll work. Nice catch Display!

Awesome. Would the top picture cost the same as the bottom one then? (Head vs. whole body?)

This may be unrelated, but how much do people charge to cut a stencil usually?

EDIT: By stencil I mean cut a design into a piece of vinyl with a plotter.

I charge $3 Per stencil + $5 for shipping this includes the shipping tube and transfer tape already applied. If you are doing a multi color you would need to get 2 per disc.

Yeah, so if anyone is willing to do the body dye with "ISU Disc Golf" under it for $30 shipped (including the price of disc), PM me and we can go from there.

Yeah, so if anyone is willing to do the body dye with "ISU Disc Golf" under it for $30 shipped (including the price of disc), PM me and we can go from there.

yawpstang64 is doing it for me. Thanks for the all the responses. :)

Latest posts