• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Revo Dual Pack + Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammoeller

Par Member
I am looking to buy a new grip bag, and I need some cash. I am selling the bag and discs as a sort of mystery lot. The bag is in great condition, and does not have any rips/tears/significant damage. There are 19 discs, 9 of which are 9+/10. Included companies are Innova, Discraft, Westside, Latitude, Dynamic Discs, and gateway. Most discs have no ink or rim ink. The discs alone are worth well over $150.

I am selling the bag+ discs for $220 shipped, or trade for a brand new grip bag. I can assure you that you will not be disappointed in this deal, especially if you are looking to try out some new plastic as there are a
variety of molds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Not sold?? wtf I figuted this deal would be gone as soon as it was posted. Look what we got here:

You get a $70 Revo Dual Pack (stupid cheap) and a $150 mystery box. AWESOME.

Nice deal, bump! By the way, you wouldn't happen to have an extra roll cage divider piece laying around you'd wanna trade something for?

If you told people what discs were coming with it, might help. Mystery boxes typically only benefit the seller...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts