• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Revolution Deluxe Mini

benn

I have been using a revolution min bag for the past 2 or 3 years. It's great, but I have been thinking about upgrading to a deluxe mini. Can anybody give me some feedback about the deluxe. It looks pretty sweet, but I'm not sure if it's worth the price.

Seriously, I love it. I got it about 2 weeks ago and its definitely worth the money. Light weight, full of space, quad capable, and so much more. I don't know how you feel about that but I have even already modified mine and added extra attachments. It says that it holds 10 discs but that is a very comfortable 10. You seriously won't be dissapointed in the bag.

How do you like the side putter pocket? Any trouble getting the putter in and out if you have items in the storage pocket?

I have several bags including a Revolution Deluxe Mini. I have 2 problems with the bag.

1st, the drink holders have just a strap running across the bottom. Smaller bottles can slip through onto the ground. I sometimes carry a 32ox Powerade and a 20oz water or coke. I can't have a 20oz in this bag.

2nd (and worse). If I carry a 32 oz drink, the side of the bag droops down, hanging in an unusual way. This is because the drink holders depend on the side pockets for support. It's better if you have a disc in the side pockets and the side zipper containers are also full.

I bought the bag to carry fewer discs than my Gorilla Boy Kong bag. It turned out that I had to cram in a couple of extra discs in just to support the bag.

I installed snaps on the side pockets that helped the support. For the money, I wouldn't expect to have to do that.

Other than that, It's a sturdy bag with an easy to remove internal frame (just a plastic piece that slides into the bottom) so it's a great travel bag. I take the frame out and put it in a suitcase separately. bag, frame and discs need a bit less space stored this way.

I have several bags including a Revolution Deluxe Mini. I have 2 problems with the bag.

If I carry a 32 oz drink, the side of the bag droops down, hanging in an unusual way. This is because the drink holders depend on the side pockets for support. It's better if you have a disc in the side pockets and the side zipper containers are also full.

I cannot help but to wonder if the Pro and Carolina bags have this problem, as well. The drink holders on those are also right next to the storage pockets just like on the deluxe mini.
Anyhow, thanks for the info.