• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Revolution DG Out Of Buisness????

Nope. Rumors of our demise are greatly exaggerated ;-). NutSac is alive and well, and business is going great.

Cheers!
~greg

This is fantastic to hear. I am a bag hoarder; Carolina, 2 Crunches, PDGA Tournament, and a NutSac. Maybe this cycling is the reason why my bags last so long. I have the Carolina for tournaments; a Crunch that holds essentially the core of my Carolina so I can play serious "fun" rounds and leagues; a Crunch filled with Ghosts, Tangents, Leopards, and TeeBirds when I just want to practice; the PDGA Tournament holds all my back-ups of TeeBirds, Ghosts, Leopards, and Roadrunners; and the NutSac for quick fun rounds.

If you ever need a tester for a NutSac backpack designed specifically for DG, hook me up. I am sure I could put it to the test.

I just got a voodoo karma and a still want a nutsac. I just like having things hanging like my nuts.

Well I love my DualPack to death, so it will sick if anything happens to it and I cant find a replacement, but hey, that's business for ya. I see a bajillion Grips on the course, but I haven't seen anyone else in Colorado with a DualPack except me and my buddy. Their smaller bags seemed to do fairly well here, however.

I am hummed because I wanted to try one of the DualPack lights or minus or whatever. Oh well.

I still love my Carolina bag that I bought in 2005. This is the toughest bag I have ever owned and will probably last me many more years. I gave thought to getting a different bag at times but then I think why should I when there is nothing wrong with what I have.

Latest posts