• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Revolution Dual Pack Rust/Charcoal/Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow been a few dual packs on here this week and all at great prices... i snagged the one timmay was selling but GL brotha.. great thing going on here fellas :thmbup:

my wife says I have too many bags and they are taking up to much room in closet so its was this or my Grip.........maybe I should just get a bigger house :hfive:

Its got about 3-4 rounds on it, Id rate it 9.5/10 easy. I take good care of my stuff (ask ManU who has bought one off me before). It has no rips or anything.

These are $185 new + shipping but I am asking $140 shipped and I will except a cash + trade if you have some Champion Cobras or Pearl Candy Pro Firebirds to offer in that package.

hadn't noticed this before

but this is true
the one I got I couldn't believe the condition
very well taken care of
better than described

I'm glad I got the thing to

$$$ backpack

wow been a few dual packs on here this week and all at great prices... i snagged the one timmay was selling but GL brotha.. great thing going on here fellas :thmbup:

Thats because they sound better than they really are....

Pics of the bag are posted, Thanks for taking a **** in my thread Ricker112...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 84
great pics of the bag, loving the color combo.. despite what some might like to say these bags are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts