• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ridiculously Early 2013 Ace Race Disc Speculation Thread!

Every year I hope for a premium plastic Ringer, and now I have Breakers. But, I will continue to hope for a Z or ESP Ringer.

I still hold my belief that Discraft's biggest, most obvious gap in their lineup is something between an XS and Avenger SS, speed-wise; Something like a slightly less stable Beast. It's what I was hoping for last year, and still hope for this year.

Honestly a putter would be sweet. Ace race is all about aces. And short holes. Anybody that's decent can throw a putter 200 foot

Its discraft and a discance driver wouldn't work. A low percentage of players would throw a distance driver on under 300 foot holes. I agree MVP should make one tho

Don't rain on my parade unless you plan on getting wet with me.

Let's just bring back an old mold, tweeking it by a milimeter here and there so no one is the wiser, and release it in a premium plastic. I am sure that would get us all out to the tournament. I would love to see an X and Ti Ace Race disc of a tweeked Stratus.

Let's just bring back an old mold, tweeking it by a milimeter here and there so no one is the wiser, and release it in a premium plastic. I am sure that would get us all out to the tournament. I would love to see an X and Ti Ace Race disc of a tweeked Stratus.

Hells yeah...I'll take a premium Stratus!

I still believe a premium low-profile putter is the way to go. Despite all the plastics and brands out on the market now, there is still nothing quite like FLX plastic. A FLX/Z combo would be ideal, but whenever they go premium plastic they don't seem to like splitting it up (2 ESP Hornets, 2 Z Zombees etc.) but one can hope. I think most people would even take a minimal players pack for the trade off of getting a FLX/Z disc combo. Give us 2 different premium plastics and a mini clipboard and I think the majority would be quite pleased.

Tha Breeze

I'm not sure if anybody would agree, but I would like to see them tweek the Breeze and bring it back. It was always a fun disc to throw.