• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Road Trip Chicago to Idlewild: Help!

Daffron24

Par Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
My friends and I are planning to take a trip to Burlington, KY to play Idlewild sometime late July-Mid August. We are coming from Chicago and we want to play some cool courses on the way and in the Burlington-Cincinnati area. I would love some feedback on courses to play on the way to Idlewild and around the area (Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio). Also feel free to add some other fun things to do around the area for twenty-one year old guys.

Last edited:
I would highly recommend (other than Idlewild of course) playing Lincoln Ridge Park. I played it for the first time about a month ago and absolutely loved it!, all 24holes! I haven't played Mt. Airy, but have heard enough good things from the locals to recommend it.

Not familiar enough with the area to help out with other activities, that area is about 2.5hrs from me, and I'm not up there very often, some of the locals to that area will have to help out there.

Idlewild is awesome, you will enjoy!

Latest posts