• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Roadrunner VS Sidewinder

Attached is the picture with the red line being my flight path I try to take (I fail often lol) and it ends at the little pine tree which I see as the 2nd corner you have to get around.

Basket amateurly drawn in yellow. Might be a little off but you can get the picture I think.

That looks like a lot of left to right distance to cover! I'd almost consider throwing something neutral like a Comet or JLS on a big anhyzer that just rides the line. A little difficult to judge the angle on that corner and how the fairway plays.

If I were gonna throw my RR on this hole I'd almost consider a sky roller that lands halfway down the fairway [hopefully] just shy of vertical and curls over and to the right at the end. Just seems like you have to go high to get that far over to the right!

That looks like a lot of left to right distance to cover! I'd almost consider throwing something neutral like a Comet or JLS on a big anhyzer that just rides the line. A little difficult to judge the angle on that corner and how the fairway plays.

If I were gonna throw my RR on this hole I'd almost consider a sky roller that lands halfway down the fairway [hopefully] just shy of vertical and curls over and to the right at the end. Just seems like you have to go high to get that far over to the right!

Height; I have room to work with, but you are right that it has to get far right. I actually drew it in a gap, when it is further to the right really than that. I still think it is possible for me, and probably more possible for a bigger arm.

I will say with the pro Leopard and X XL, on my better throws, I have gotten within 75' but thats seemed to be the best I could do with those as I would either turn them too much or give them too much of a chance to fade and straighten out if not fade back. I am thinking the RR I could get beat in to a hyzer flip and try to get it further so when it does come right, it might get me within 50' or less I hope. I just want to 2 it. lol

How about Avenger SS? That's what I love for my anny needs. Also a River is a good option. Or just get a new roadrunner. Beat up discs change.

Latest posts