• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] ROC 3 ROOT BEER AND OTHER COLORS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Discs

Eagle Member
ROC 3 ICY BLUE

I am looking for a roc3 color root beer rainbow stamp. would also be intrested in a ice blue rainbow stamp. Both disc need to be board flat. Not going to pay ebay pricing if you have one that you are willing to sell PM me. Paypal ready.

Last edited:
here's a story for you. i got to PIAS yesterday and was the first person to see the contents of the RC3 box. There were only two rainbow stamps, an icy blue and a "root beer".

well before I went up there I did not do my research to find out there was such a thing as a "root beer" disc. little did I realize I missed out on a huge opportunity to capitalize on a hot trend.

when i saw it i thought it was a terrible color (for throwing) so i left it there. now, my man booter didn't make the same mistake, so he is gonna be cashing in!

foolish mistake...i should have just grabbed both rainbow stamps and flipped 'em.

I don't believe I have ever seen a root bear colored disc. I've always thought brown disc would be terrible for tossing.

booter's is also on an auction site, make him a serious offer for good profit and i'm sure he'll let it go.

There are a Bunch of orange, blue, and green that have cool holo party stamps, but the weights are all between 165g-171g. I left 10 at the store because they were just too lightweight or too domey (Red)

Ha, I actually bought the icy blue rainbow stamp and one of the root beer colored discs mentioned above from the north austin Pias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts