• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Roc vs. Buzzz in NE Ohio!

Good work Sailor, I got a buzz and shirt from Kmrynders as well and was loving the idea. was thinking of putting one together myself but Warren is plenty close enough to make it to. My vote is a Z buzzz. I also like the idea of the stamp/shirt containing both the roc and buzzz logo head to head. I am a Buzz man but that logo Kmrynders had for the roc was awesome. Almost thought of buying the shirt against my disc loyalty ;). Either way props for putting this on. I plan on being there!
Can't wait to have you! If you would like to post some flyers at your local courses, I will mail them to you.

Bah, I have neither. Maybe I'll snag my friends buzz since he has to waste his life working anyway.
Borrow it off of him and come out for the great time. I have a ton of things already in the works for this event, and it is going to be awesome.

Innova will not let anyone put a wasp/bee stamp on a roc. I tried this. If you want to run a roc vs buzz contact me. Smoothsalior and I are cooperating to make his event great!
This event is going to be great. I have a TON of things planned for this, and I'm waiting until I get a few loose ends tightened up before releasing ALL the info to everyone.

Also, There will be an Open/Pro division as per request of some people on DiscGolfScene. So if anyone wants to compete in the Open Division, PM me. I won't have it officially on the roster until I have at least 4 players.

All I'm going to say to everyone is get ready for an awesome tournament in NE Ohio! :hfive:

wow, this sounds like a lot of fun!!!!! I'm definatly team buzzz. i'm from nw ohio and even though it's a bit of a drive, i'm considering coming over for this event. will i be aloud to carry more then buzzz ??? for instance i usually carry 3 buzzz's in my bag, would i be allowed to have all 3 just as long as one of them is getting thrown for the drive????

You can have 50 Buzzz with you if you would like. Just as long as you throw Buzzz or Roc from the tee pad and you can only have 1 putter (not one style, one putter). I hope to see you there! Tell your friends!

If you're coming out and you have discs to sell or trade, bring them with you! There were over 30 sign ups today at local league and many people have PMd me here and on disc golf scene about it. I am capping the field at 96 people so we don't overflow the field. If the response is overwhelming enough, we will have to play at Kent State across the street as well for an additional 9 holes.

More sponsors. More stuff for the players packs. More prizes. More vendors! The website will be up and running by morning. A link will be posted when it is running with a paperless pre registration form.

Me thinks you have a good handle on a great event - sounds like a BLAST! Good luck with it! :thmbup:

I have this tournament listed on the Calendar now. If you will be making the trip, please RSVP so I can get an idea of how many discs I should be ordering. Thanks everyone for your support for this event, KMRynders and I are working hard to make this tournament epic, we hope you enjoy it.

For the stamp I'd prefer a Roc Vs BuZzz stamp instead of a TEAM ROC or TEAM BUZZZ disc.

Giant bird vs giant bee on the stamp lined up mortal kombat style: READY!? FIGHT!

I'm jazzed that this might be happening now.

\/\/

For the stamp I'd prefer a Roc Vs BuZzz stamp instead of a TEAM ROC or TEAM BUZZZ disc.

Giant bird vs giant bee on the stamp lined up mortal kombat style: READY!? FIGHT!

\/\/

Yeah that definatly is pretty sweet idea.

\/\/

Would be nice but if I recall Kmrynders stated that Innova would have nothing to do with a stamp that included a likness of 'the bee'.

You can have 50 Buzzz with you if you would like. Just as long as you throw Buzzz or Roc from the tee pad and you can only have 1 putter (not one style, one putter). I hope to see you there! Tell your friends!

So, I could possibly carry a Roc and a Buzzz? I know it defeats the purpose, but would it be legal?

sure you could carry both. but you can only throw the disc for the team you choose.

Team Buzzz - only throw Buzzz
Team Roc - only throw Roc

Not yet, I'm trying to get ahold of my club/league director to have him post it there. It's posted on my wall on discgolfscene, on DGR in the tourneys forum, here, on the calendar here, on facebook and on ohiodiscgolf.org.

rocbuzzz.jpg

How many spots are still open? I am thinking about coming up, but I won't know for sure for about two weeks.