• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rochester > Albany > Worcester > Nova Scotia

So, I didn't properly plan for family and hangover interference...

Man, I was so stoked to play Parma and J-Park or Mine Kill, but too many set backs got in the way. Not just of the hangover variety either - Parma was compromised due to an incredibly long border cross. Ah well, what can you do? I will get back to NY State in the near future.

Other than that, the trip was awesome. Hit up Maple Hill, lost a bunch of discs (but had great customer service, lol) and played Pyramids. The dudes at Marshall Street suggested we try to play a course called Salmon Fallsalong the way back to NS and we had some time at that point to hit it up so we did. Awesome course. The reviews are bang on, it's really cool. If you're in the area, play it.

So anyway, thanks for taking the time to suggest courses, I feel like I did my self a disservice in NY State, but at the same time, my 12 yr old self needed to see the Baseball HoF, so it's all good :D

Man, I was so stoked to play Parma and J-Park or Mine Kill, but too many set backs got in the way. Not just of the hangover variety either - Parma was compromised due to an incredibly long border cross. Ah well, what can you do? I will get back to NY State in the near future.

Other than that, the trip was awesome. Hit up Maple Hill, lost a bunch of discs (but had great customer service, lol) and played Pyramids. The dudes at Marshall Street suggested we try to play a course called Salmon Fallsalong the way back to NS and we had some time at that point to hit it up so we did. Awesome course. The reviews are bang on, it's really cool. If you're in the area, play it.

So anyway, thanks for taking the time to suggest courses, I feel like I did my self a disservice in NY State, but at the same time, my 12 yr old self needed to see the Baseball HoF, so it's all good :D

They use a diver to fish out discs from the water at Maple Hill pretty frequently. There are some good guys locally that wouldn't hesitate to pick up any discs of yours that get recovered and ship them to you (if you pay for it, of course, lol)

Latest posts