• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Roland Park in Lancaster, PA

brian j

Double Eagle Member
i'm trying to find a copy of the course map for roland park but its not attached here on dgcr. can someone send me the linky?

I don't recall a map for that course ever being on the site. That said, I have played there a couple of times and it's pretty easy to follow. I only remember having a little bit of trouble on one of the wooded holes where the tee wasn't completely obvious. Otherwise, it flows well and you shouldn't really need a map. I managed to find all the holes without too much trouble.

I played Roland Pk in March 2009 while they were adding holes on the front 9, it was rather confusing
since the new holes were not numbered yet. It might be a full 27 by now.

They are still working on the park. I was down there today. I didn't see 27 holes, but extra baskets were in.

I was wondering if anyone knows who is in "charge" of the rennovations and when they are doing the work? If I have time and the schedule matches mine, I'd like to go down and help out.

Funny just ran into a guy at Nocky from there..he told me there are 27 holes but only the guy who is in charge of course knows the route.....said most locals just make up 18-21 out of what they see...apparently the designer doesnt care...he can be found there every wed for doubles..they told me to go on a wed to learn the way....I have some friends from reading who want to learn to play and figured Roland is more beginner friendly than french creek.