• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rollin Ridge Open

Too busy with new course construction up north or I'd be down for this and a visit back to Winter Park.

Those low lands in the back are going to be super soft turf. The ground on the back portion of the course is soft in the dry summer as is. Don't forget your towel! Never leave home without a towel.

Hmmm this or dd spring opener..whats the price on camping? Ive yet to play rr

DD Spring opener has been full for a while, but if you can make it up friday, they let you rent a golf cart (i think it was $5) to play Irish Waters before the tourney. I'm not sure if the conditions will allow it this year, but last year it was constantly raining very hard all day and they still rented carts. Although there was also green grass and 50+ degree weather all ready. The course itself is on a nice ball golf course but is mostly flat and open with a few protected baskets, water hazards and bolf putting greens ob. Irish Waters, as a course, pales in comparison to Rollin Ridge which is a very challenging, beautiful course with plenty of trees and elevation change that will test every part if your game. IMO your choice should be the true disc golf specific Rollin Ridge that should be a destination course for anyone in the area.

I registered all ready, so hopefully I will see you at Rollin Ridge. I also really hope the finger on my throwing hand that i sliced open at work today heals in time to not be a problem!