• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Rolling Judges

I've had more roll offs in the last six weeks since moving to firm judges than the past two years with soft ions. However, the judges have been sticking in the left side of the chains where the ions being more overstable and grippy would grab chain and spit out. Overall, more putts made with firm judge than extra strokes taken due to roll offs by a LARGE margin not counting the ion spin outs.

I'll second the practice/confidence is the key message. If you're missing during your practice sessions, take another step closer to the basket.

If its round... It'll roll. Just switched from Cam Todd Challengers to The Classic Firm Judge. Wayy cheaper and they feel great. Great straight putter for my style. Thankyou Zach Newhouse!

Ill second the "cams to judges statement" the judge isnt totally the same but still gives you that lower profile feel and sweet sweet stiff plastic that isnt to slick

As for rolls though, nah I haven't had any problems at all with roll aways