• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Romance or Disc Golf?

i planned a coastal weekend getaway at a b&b that has an onsite course... too bad there is mostly rain in the forecast... it's gunna be romance and disc golf (hopefully).

Is anyone getting their significant other the Vermont Teddy Bear that has been advertised on tv the last couple of weeks? :p

My wife's jaw drops in disbelief every time she sees the commercial. She's like, "Who would want that? I would be so mad if someone got me that!"

My wife's jaw drops in disbelief every time she sees the commercial. She's like, "Who would want that? I would be so mad if someone got me that!"

That sounds like a trap.

i planned a coastal weekend getaway at a b&b that has an onsite course... too bad there is mostly rain in the forecast... it's gunna be romance and disc golf (hopefully).

What coastal B&B is that?

If I surprised her with that bear I would probably never play disc golf again due to the bodily harm inflicted upon me.
Hahaha. You and me both. I keep threatening the pajamagram things.

Is anyone getting their significant other the Vermont Teddy Bear that has been advertised on tv the last couple of weeks? :p

My wife is the same. Her response is "Where the he!! is someone going to put that POS?"

Playing Brooktrails for the first time with the lady on Valentines day, and maybe Anderson Valley on Monday. It is a blessing and a curse to have a gf that plays.

My girlfriend & I live together. I got her into disc golf about 3 years ago. She actually asks to go quite often on her off days. The issue is she will only play in warm weather so there's zero chance of me getting a round in on Valentines Day. My current plans are to go out to dinner & then go see the new Deadpool movie.

Here is another random thing that I never knew happens :

http://www.wafflehouse.com/

Our local Waffle Houses have never participated in this but this year they ARE doing the reservation only dining for Valentines Sunday AND the wife said she was down to do dinner at the Casa de Waf-lay :thmbup:!

Well, with things seriously on the rocks with the girlfriend Valentines day will probably be spent doing things around the house. Unfortunately no romancing or golf. Man, life sucks.

But I am hoping I can talk her into doing something and yes I'm definitely hoping to get a hole in one if you know what I mean. Har...Har.. Har.....

That may depend on whether or not you have a Super Soft Putter. :p

Since my girlfriend has been in the hospital since last Wednesday, if she gets out before this weekend, we will likely snuggle by the fire Sunday. She mentioned playing early on Sunday but since the day is supposed to start at about 13 degrees, I don't think I will take her outside. I'd rather miss one day of disc than for her to go right back to the hospital.

Committed relationships are for suckas! I will probably have one someday, but it will be when I am old and fat and bald and not superficial, AKA ready to settle down. People who form relationships on the basis of aesthetics alone are the reason why the divorce rate is so damn high.

Latest posts