• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] Sales Data: Zone / Harp / Envy / Pig

Zone changed my game. But I only bought one Soft Zone and it has the perfect combination of over stability (even after a lot of use) and grip with sweaty hands. Nobody seems to have been selling them for a while.

I bought a Jawbreaker Zone and it is much more flippy from brand new. I know I could get a Z Zone but I found ESP almost impossible to grip here in South East Asia and I know Z plastic is just as slippery.

Just curious, where are you at in SE Asia? Must be the total opposite of here. In a good way (maybe) for you.

Just curious, where are you at in SE Asia? Must be the total opposite of here. In a good way (maybe) for you.

Can be pretty humid here in Thailand. Need more X Soft Zones, especially if they continue to make them puddle top and super over stable. Just noticed how domey my Jawbreaker Zone is.

No wonder Pig sales go up the way Wysocki uses them, but that's Wysocki. He comes to Innova and takes a mold that hardly no Pro uses and use them to perfection.

Ricky Wysocki used the Pig as an independent and when sponsored by Innova in early to mid 2010's before going to Latitude 64 and going back to Innova when that 4-5 year contract expired.

Last edited: