• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sales Trends at Infinite Discs by Brand since 2013

Thanks!

Those trends are frankly amazing. Trolling is clearly doing something right. Would you be willing to break down tried into their component parts?

If anybody is interested, a blog was just posted that shows the sales trends in terms of "percentage of sales" at infinitediscs.com based on brand. Though it is from one online store and does not represent the entire disc golf market, it is interesting to see how the brands vie for market-share over time.
You can read the blog here:
https://infinitediscs.com/blog/disc-golf-sales-trends-by-brand/

Very interesting information. Thanks for posting the blog, and also thanks for posting the heads-up here.

I like their willingness to share the data. Doesn't influence my buying habits, but it is fun to know. DGC does sort of the same thing with their top sellers list.

Certainly lines up with my "found discs" data.

Wonder what Discs from Discmania lead their jump in popularity in 2016? P2, PD, DDx?

Very cool that infinite discs does this data analysis and makes it public!

Hmph. Interesting. I would have anticipated innova and the trilogy would be 1, 2.

Discraft and legacy haven't grown in sales and prodigy and vibram have tanked... I'm not sure if I'm surprised by any of this? I'd like to have thought Legacy was much more popular know than 3+ years ago. I'm kinda surprise prodigy started out so hot, not surprised where they are to date. Vibram choice to change there color ways that one time to solid colors I thought lost part of what made vibram, vibram. And well, I guess discraft is discraft, neither hot or cold.

Wonder what Discs from Discmania lead their jump in popularity in 2016? P2, PD, DDx?

Very cool that infinite discs does this data analysis and makes it public!

In answer to your question, it was primarily the DDX which really took off, and that helped to boost sales in the other molds as well. Plus, as Infinite Discs started buying more Discmania inventory directly from Discmania, rather than from Innova, the selection and stamp variety increased a lot.

In answer to your question, it was primarily the DDX which really took off, and that helped to boost sales in the other molds as well. Plus, as Infinite Discs started buying more Discmania inventory directly from Discmania, rather than from Innova, the selection and stamp variety increased a lot.

Thanks!

Just put a DDx in my bag and it does rival my Terns, and make me want to try other Discmania molds.

Six years late to the party but I found this infinite blog post interesting

https://infinitediscs.com/blog/best-disc-golf-discs-of-2023/

Guess it shouldn't be that surprising that Infinite molds were their top sellers. I know not everyone cares about sales figures but I find it fun to compare various retailers to get an idea what is popular in certain parts of the country