• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] The Top 100 Selling Discs of 2020 - Infinite Discs Data

infinitedylan

Par Member
Here are the top 100 selling discs of 2020! The up and down arrows show their rise or fall compared to all of the sales in 2019. It was a crazy year for stock levels, so things may rise or fall depending on their availability, but it represents which molds sold the best when we had them. Of course it would have looked a little different if 2020 was more normal... but it's more fun to see what really came of the year. Enjoy!

https://infinitediscs.com/blog/best-disc-golf-discs/

Very surprised that the alpaca is at 39. Didn't it get released on black friday? If that's so it looks like infinite has a real winner on their hands. Especially with people saying it's a great p2 replacement. We all know of Discmania's hardships of getting stock and them only going to 5 molds of the original line in 2021. Other than that this list I find it intriguing on what people like to throw and it seems the masses really like os discs.

stalker on that list

never thought i would see the day

Serious movement there. Does Paige Pierce still throw it? Only reason I can figure the Stalker has suddenly become popular.

The Zeus dropped quite a bit. Wonder what happened with it...

Where's the list of most 'notify when back in stock' discs? I wonder, if all discs were available at all times, how different the top 100 would be.

Yes. That would make for an informative stat. List the number of days that each mold was in stock this year. If a particular mold is around the middle of the list, but was only available for a very limited time, then that may indicate that it may be considered a hot seller.

Serious movement there. Does Paige Pierce still throw it? Only reason I can figure the Stalker has suddenly become popular.

she had those few special releases with it

stalker on that list

never thought i would see the day

The Stalker had never been produced in ESP in regular production before Paige went back to DC. I'd also guess that Hailey King having a TS Stalker also helped. I know I bought a few Stalkers from Infinite in 2020. The lack of it mentioned at all in the article kinda upsets me as it makes the perfect FW for people in the intermediate category, and makes a great combo with a Leo.

The Stalker had never been produced in ESP in regular production before Paige went back to DC. I'd also guess that Hailey King having a TS Stalker also helped. I know I bought a few Stalkers from Infinite in 2020. The lack of it mentioned at all in the article kinda upsets me as it makes the perfect FW for people in the intermediate category, and makes a great combo with a Leo.

Stalker and Leo is what I bag for my fairways. Most people hate the little bead on the stalker but I love it.

I really do wonder how much inventory played a roll here, a lot of good discs not on the list.

Also a little salty that only one disc I throw is on the list, but I think inventory played a roll in some of those.

I really do wonder how much inventory played a roll here, a lot of good discs not on the list.

Inventory 100% played a roll.

Innova got down to about 30% stock at West for a few months. Their East warehouse has been below 20% stock for at least 6 months.

All of the rest of the major manufacturers have been, and still are at 0-10% stock levels.

It was a crazy year, and is continuing into this year.

Yeah if Discmania could ever have stock of the originals line I would imagine they would have better numbers too.

This is why they made a Swedish/Ch1nese line. Originals might be real scarce.

They should get Yikun to make them a version of the Da'E in premium plastic. That is the only disc that is DD3/ near PD2 OS that I think pros would be stoked to use. They also have a stupid OS mid called the crossbow that could be a fun mid version of the Tilt for them.

Yeah only stocking 5 originals in 2021. They had a small restock today on their website and everything was gone in 10 minutes.

I throw FDs and PDs and there have been a few on the shelves around here. Recent C-FD run is nice and on the OS side for sure. Dome varies but I got a couple flattish cranberry colored ones.

I'm pretty well set on both molds for life, in case of a pandemic or something.

Latest posts