• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] Infinite Discs Top 50 Selling Discs - First Half of 2020

infinitedylan

Par Member
Here's a list of the 50 best selling discs from Infinite Discs during the first half of 2020. Hope you enjoy! Remember- this is direct data from Infinite Discs sales figures. Unfortunately we cannot specify the exact sales data quantities, but we can show the sales of discs relative to each other, which will still give you a good idea of how discs are selling.

https://infinitediscs.com/blog/50-top-selling-disc-golf-discs-first-half-of-2020/

Out of the 4 putting putters that made the list from Discraft (Roach, Fierce, Luna, and BangerGT), I'm suprised the Banger GT was among them. This was probably due to the Banger GT script stamp you guys ran though, yeah?

The only disc I bag that isn't in the top 50 is the Stego. Of those in the top 50, the only one I bag that isn't top 15 is the comet. I'm boring.

Out of the 4 putting putters that made the list from Discraft (Roach, Fierce, Luna, and BangerGT), I'm suprised the Banger GT was among them. This was probably due to the Banger GT script stamp you guys ran though, yeah?

The script stamp we did was during last Black Friday, and most of them sold then. They definitely still sold into this year though. The Banger GT has done relatively well in the base plastics. I made a chart so you can see. The script one was ESP:

PsV6rNl.png

The only disc I bag that isn't in the top 50 is the Stego. Of those in the top 50, the only one I bag that isn't top 15 is the comet. I'm boring.

I'm the exact opposite. Not a single disc in my bag made this list! Idk what to make of that haha

I only have the Harp on the list. Good stuff on the list but I don't bag any Discraft or Innova anymore.

I have bagged a goodly number of those discs in the past, but the only ones currently in the bag are Pro Wraith and Harp.

I am shocked - shocked - that the Wombat3 did not make the list. Typo? :D

The script stamp we did was during last Black Friday, and most of them sold then. They definitely still sold into this year though. The Banger GT has done relatively well in the base plastics. I made a chart so you can see. The script one was ESP:

PsV6rNl.png

Wow, thanks for the breakdown.

(You probably get this all the time, since you make lists and are named Dylan, but I couldn't resist):

16 for Discraft

21 for Innova

Only 5 molds from Trilogy, four putters and the River. Not even the Truth made it on the list, I guess everyone went over to the Buzzz there. I bag all Trilogy midranges but I guess people don't lose midranges enough to make them big sellers so they aren't helping Trilogy that much.

Only the P2 for Discmania. Only the Envy for MVP/Axiom.

We're back in the era of the big two I guess.

Nice to see the FIERCE that high up, i think it´s good for the sport that a Woman can sell discs

Supriced that we have a mid at the top, fewer +11 speed drivers at the top then i thought it would be

They have a big team, but not a single Prodigy disc on that list

And with Eagle and Simon on the team. . Discmania should have more than one disc on that list

16 for Discraft

21 for Innova

Only 5 molds from Trilogy, four putters and the River. Not even the Truth made it on the list, I guess everyone went over to the Buzzz there. I bag all Trilogy midranges but I guess people don't lose midranges enough to make them big sellers so they aren't helping Trilogy that much.

Only the P2 for Discmania. Only the Envy for MVP/Axiom.

We're back in the era of the big two I guess.

I would also add that hear in the US it's better for the consumer to buy directly from dynamic disc's website because of their reward points.

Discmania should have more than one disc on that list

I was thinking this. The PD, FD3, DD3, FD... a lot of the Discmania drivers are popular, but I guess not popular enough to make the list.

I wonder if some companies don't show up as high, or some discs don't because of how much they move through other channels?

Dynamic has a good website with a rewards program, and Discraft has done a ton of special run sales through their own site or on Foundation.

Wish more of the bigger online sellers told some of the data so we could compare.

I'm surprised the Sheriff didn't crack the list. I've seen tons and tons of them around lately.

I know none of the top touring pros throw them, but the Sheriff seems wildly popular.

Same with the DD3. I figured it would be a top 50 seller. Pretty popular.

Latest posts