• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] Top Selling Discraft Molds Over Past Year

infinitedylan

Par Member
We decided it was time again to look at the Discraft sales for the past year and make a graph to show which molds sold the best. As usual we can't show exact sales numbers, but it's fun to see where the molds rank against each other. Let me know if you have any questions!

https://infinitediscs.com/blog/discraft-top-selling-discs-september-2020-edition/

5MWodLy.jpg

Would be fun to see how much they have sold the last month. . seems like most Discraft moulds are sold out

We have MANY new players in our club this summer, many of them wanted to try Discraft disc. . but ended up with another brand since Discraft disc are to hard to find.
disaster for Discraft not to pic up all the new players buing their first disc

How about a "champs vs. chumps" with the pros bagging the bottom 5 molds and and the chumps using the top 5 molds.

Nice to see the Heat up there with the Zeus. Ready for more Heats to show up soon!

X-Plastic getting little to no love, it's my favorite blend.

Yeah, I love the X Comet and the Xpress was good in X too... it would be cool to see Sting or Stalker in X.

Also didn't know the Banger GT was so popular... has it been revived by one of their pros?

ppl used to not touch esp buzz a handful of years back

and now its best seller

smfh

I done told ya that ESP Buzzzsss are sweet. The one in my bag and several backups don't have any of those claw mark scuffs on them though.

disaster for Discraft not to pic up all the new players buing their first disc

Almost like there was a pandemic or something going on that halted their production...

Weird... Jk

Im sure as long as Mcbeth keeps dominating, they will still find their way to Discraft

Ppl still sleeping on the Mantis

I traded for a 2019 Nate Doss ESP swirl. Beautiful disc but it's very firm and slick. I reckon it will stay in storage.

i should revisit it

im sitting on a fat stack of z buzzes tho so im not sure i would change at this point

i keep thinking star buzz

Am I the only one suprised to see the Comet above the Nuke and Raptor? It's the second highest mid on the list too, after the Buzzz.

Also didn't know the Banger GT was so popular... has it been revived by one of their pros?

Michael Johansen has been throwing them for a very long time. Brian Earhart and Max Nichols putt with them, and I think Paige uses them as her stable throwing putter sometimes too.

I'm actually kind of surprised to see the Comet up so high. I feel like it's such a demanding disc, while at the same time fitting more of an old school type game (less reliance on speed and stability, more reliance on glide and working lines) that I didn't really think a lot of people threw them. I know like 1-2 others (irl that is) that actually carry one.

Also a bit surprised to see the stalker, challenger, and wasp so far down the sales rankings.

Surge SS could make a large jump now that Paige uses it as her main D driver. . but they can´t sell discs that are not in stock

I think Infinite big ESP Banger GT drop helped the sales of that mould. . .and that Paige now throws it alot

In Buzzz land, I'm still more of a Z and Big Z fan. ESPs seem a bit beefy and don't glide as well (for me) these days. Maybe I'd feel different if I could get them to 400'.

For the Comets, I bag one regularly and have purchased quite a few. However, I'll admit that they're basically a utility disc for me. They hold lines that no other disc can, even though I can't throw them like MJ or Earhart. I assume I'm not the only one like this. I like to think plenty of new and old players are buying the Comet because it's a great mold for many reasons and many situations.

Michael Johansen has been throwing them for a very long time. Brian Earhart and Max Nichols putt with them, and I think Paige uses them as her stable throwing putter sometimes too.

I'm actually kind of surprised to see the Comet up so high. I feel like it's such a demanding disc, while at the same time fitting more of an old school type game (less reliance on speed and stability, more reliance on glide and working lines) that I didn't really think a lot of people threw them. I know like 1-2 others (irl that is) that actually carry one.

Also a bit surprised to see the stalker, challenger, and wasp so far down the sales rankings.

People peg the comet as a difficult disc, and it is if you want to throw 350' laser beams, but for us mere mortals it's still a very useable disc especially if you play in the woods.

In Buzzz land, I'm still more of a Z and Big Z fan. ESPs seem a bit beefy and don't glide as well (for me) these days. Maybe I'd feel different if I could get them to 400'.

For the Comets, I bag one regularly and have purchased quite a few. However, I'll admit that they're basically a utility disc for me. They hold lines that no other disc can, even though I can't throw them like MJ or Earhart. I assume I'm not the only one like this. I like to think plenty of new and old players are buying the Comet because it's a great mold for many reasons and many situations.
A beat in Z Buzzz is a beautiful thing

For the Comets, I bag one regularly and have purchased quite a few. However, I'll admit that they're basically a utility disc for me.

It's kind of inverse for me - I'm using comets on every shot that I can. My aftershock is the utility disc where I need that hard line drive midrange shot.