• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Catalyst, Medium Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are these supposed to roll out? I'm still waiting to see if I'll like these midsized bags compared to my Contender..

To award everyone's patience...behold! The Catalyst in its 3 debut colors!!!

o7swbd.jpg

lf6tg.jpg

9r817p.jpg

In addition to this, the free shipping on the catalyst is extended until the bags start shipping out in October.

Very cool. My brother just ordered one of these - I look forward to checking his out!

btw for those wondering, the mini pocket is going to be a zippered mini pocket, just above the logo :)

can I get a closeup of the front of the black/grey?

I will see if I can get Chris to send one to me. BTW, the catalyst has 10 zippers total on it. 2 at the top, 2 on the main compartment cover, 2 on each large square side pocket and one on each vertical long side pocket....for those investing in paracord zipper pulls

I will see if I can get Chris to send one to me. BTW, the catalyst has 10 zippers total on it. 2 at the top, 2 on the main compartment cover, 2 on each large square side pocket and one on each vertical long side pocket....for those investing in paracord zipper pulls

The Black and Grey is getting professional pics done for the Salient site, but as soon as it is done, Chris will send a frontal view of the black and grey for me to post C2

Status
Not open for further replies.