• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salt Creek Course in Chula Vista, CA

OcDiscGolf

Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Has anyone heard about this course before? I heard mention of it on the PDGA board among the Socal group, but I can't find it on this site. Mr. Google doesn't know anything about it either.

wow if theres baskets or going to be baskets there I want to play! My folks live in Diego. If you find out anything else please post.

The Salt Creek course is in Chula Vista. The San Diego Aces are going to hold an ice bowl held there on Feb. 21. I think it's still being finalized. It's being installed on part of golf course. Here's a link to the course:http://www.saltcreekgc.com/ You can also check for more information on the San Diego aces website.

Thanks. Yea the Aces have been talking about it, and Apoth hit the nail on the head - Temp Course at an actual golf course. Personally, I am not into the idea of playing on a ball golf course (like Emerald isle). 600 ft flat holes are not my cup of tea, and I avoid the average ball golfer - they tend to be d-bags on the most part. Since they pay so much to play it seems there is always a sense of entitlement.

/OK off my soap box.

Just played there today, it was a temporary course on a driving range. Pretty crowded at some holes but still fun regardless. I had a great time at my first PDGA tourney even though I shot horribly, putts weren't sticking and it was pouring at some times. Now I got that first tournament jitters out of the way.

Latest posts