• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

San Diego

redwrath

Bogey Member
Will be spending a week in San Diego this summer. Please help me plan for courses

My "budget" is three courses, Morley Field will be one of them. Looking for two more courses and my wish is that one of them would have an ocean view. Please feel free to share any thoughts you may have on course suggestions. Also, paired with a tourist activity, I could probably drive a couple of hours from San Diego proper.

With just a little more driving you're at Sky High, it's a really nice mountain course with some great views. There aren't really any ocean views available while disc golfing in San Diego, golf wise the next best courses aside from Morley in the area are Brengle Terrace and Kit Carson.

I appreciate the tip on Sky High, I will have to take a relative to LAX for an early morning flight. That one may work out well for me!

With just a little more driving you're at Sky High, it's a really nice mountain course with some great views. There aren't really any ocean views available while disc golfing in San Diego, golf wise the next best courses aside from Morley in the area are Brengle Terrace and Kit Carson.

You can get a sliiiiiiight ocean view from the top of hole 8 at Brengle on a clear day. ;)

You can get a bit of a look from Goat Hill in Oceanside, too, but there is better golf to be had. Sky High is solid, and if you don't mind a little heat I'd highly recommend Mountain Pride in Murrieta. The local club there is constantly improving it.