• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sandy Point - Saturday 8/14/10 - 10AM

skippy0420

Eagle Member
Anyone in the area interested in showing me around or meeting up for a round or two that morning? Of course it would be weather permitting..

I am planning on leaving aorund 5AM from Milwaukee so I expect to be around there at 10AMish....From there it's on to some fishing

There aren't really a lot of "locals" for Sandy Point. Course designer/owner, Mike Cousins will throw with you if he has the time. He usually has one or two maintenance persons on the property who may be willing to toss with you as well. Have fun...

That is what I pretty much figured but thought I would ask anyway.

I know Saturday is the 'turn over' day for the resort so I believe that I will just put on the headphones and play a few rounds. Thanks......

There aren't really a lot of "locals" for Sandy Point. Course designer/owner, Mike Cousins will throw with you if he has the time. He usually has one or two maintenance persons on the property who may be willing to toss with you as well. Have fun...

My son and I will be going up there that day, but probably not till around noon (also weather permitting).

I am trying to get to the lake in Birchwod by around 2PM but I could possibly play another round and get in later. Could work out, will have to play it by ear....

Will be there this Saturday...... SUIT UP!
e6261000.jpg

Sandy on the 16th, Highbridge on the 17th & 18th

Gonna miss ya by two days at Sandy Point, me and a couple friends are playing there on Monday the 16th and then on to Highbridge the 17th and 18th. Gonna play Big Eau Pleine, Yulga and Standing Rocks on the 19th on the way back to Milwaukee. If anyone is near those places on those days, PM me, I'd love to throw with some people from the site.

Gonna miss ya by two days at Sandy Point, me and a couple friends are playing there on Monday the 16th and then on to Highbridge the 17th and 18th. Gonna play Big Eau Pleine, Yulga and Standing Rocks on the 19th on the way back to Milwaukee. If anyone is near those places on those days, PM me, I'd love to throw with some people from the site.
Sounds like an awesome week!:thmbup:

Sounds like a great week as well. I hope to make the HB trip this fall with some buddies. This trip is a quick romp through Sandy on the way to my week of fishing.

Latest posts