• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Say goodbye to 2009...Favorite Memories

Non-DG related
Getting Married: 2-21-2099
[/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

Freudian slip meaning you don't want to get married until 2099??? I hope your significant other doesnt read this thread and think, hey I thought we were already married!

Non-DG related
Getting Married: 2-21-2099

Freudian slip meaning you don't want to get married until 2099??? I hope your significant other doesnt read this thread and think, hey I thought we were already married!

lol. wow, that was one hell of a slip. I even wrote "getting married" instead of "got married". :doh:

yeah I really hope she never comes on this site for many, many reasons. I highly doubt she find the amount of time I spend on here amusing when I should be working.

And I forgot to say that this is a great thread Prerube. Well done.

Thanks, I am on dgcr all day, between my 2 jobs I work about 3 1/2 - 4 hours a day and spend the rest on DGCR, then I do it again when I get home, and on my phone while my wife shops...I am sooo addicted :D

another 2009 moment:

Most users ever online was 206, 11-03-2009 at 09:04 PM.
prerube, #19325, 815RocSolid, bigron1967, billnchristy, booter, bquick222, BrotherDave, captain jack, Cgkdisc, ChaseTheAce, chronicatm, craftsman, discjon, DiscJunkie, djjeremiahj, DSCJNKY, DutchViking, edward felcohands, frolf4444, GLong, grass_stain, Hamilton, harr0140, Hippy, hogleggbob, homebrew, jaj040, Jay Dub, jdggna, Jimb, jkdisc, Joey Ingle, jtb06290, Kwick, mambrose, mashnut, Mightyredpanda, MisoHorny57, MotoDj, Nick cookman, optidiscic, Oregon_Nole, Pooka, rm1184, rolo tony, rscd20, sapples, sharris, sidewinder22+, skurf, Strauss, swatso+, tamahawk, TerryP, timg, Tolbert, toothyfish, TorontoJock, Trashthrasher, truk, UKfan, volklgirl, Wakka_Wah, whalaw, whitechocolate, zrvanvoo

I am never on, what are the odds I was in that group of people! hehehe

And I wasn't...truly an odd day.

yes you were

Most users ever online was 206, 11-03-2009 at 09:04 PM.
prerube, #19325, 815RocSolid, bigron1967, billnchristy, booter, bquick222, BrotherDave, captain jack, Cgkdisc, ChaseTheAce, chronicatm, craftsman, discjon, DiscJunkie, djjeremiahj, DSCJNKY, DutchViking, edward felcohands, frolf4444, GLong, grass_stain, Hamilton, harr0140, Hippy, hogleggbob, homebrew, jaj040, Jay Dub, jdggna, Jimb, jkdisc, Joey Ingle, jtb06290, Kwick, mambrose, mashnut

Highlights for me:
Moving to NC and playing 30+ new courses in 5 months.
Playing my 100th course.
Playing in 10 states.
Making bronze and then silver trusted reviewer status.
Going to the USDGC.

Recieving a grant to build the first ever (that I know of) Nature Trail Disc Golf Course. I got the confrimation letter today and I'm stoked!
DSCJNKY

Congrads, just make sure not to mark your aces on the tones there.:p;)

My 2009:

Played for the first time since I was introduced to the sport 5 years ago.

Introduced 10 friends to disc golf (10 new obsessed friends)

Shot par at my local course

I told myself that I would stop playing when the snow came and the temperature dropped, but both are here and I still can't tear myself away from the course. Here's to hoping for a DG filled 2010!

the hole on #8. meeting some of the guys from the site out in Texas. 2 DG fantasy football leagues.

Latest posts