• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Scott Stokley on tour 2022

Scott Stokley Finish at Las Vegas

• Scott finishes top 10

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Scott finishes 11-20

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Scott finishes 21-30

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Scott finishes 30-50

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Scott finishes over 50th

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not much here, outside a vindictive significant other venting about a contentious breakup.

Halcon, HookNuts and DiscFifty?? Those are the guys that have odysseus convinced that Scott is evil? SMH
No, it appears odysseus is the one who posted the accusation in the first place.

So if an autism charity gets done bucks, it's a bad thing?

I don't personalize being a fan of anyone I don't know personally. Rumors and innuendo are just that. Cosby admits he drugs women for sex, not much gray there

Stokely isn't perfect? He's a dick? Okay. Enjoy your life.

I broke the story back in August 2016. Check out the Landfill sometime....

This was a public letter issued by Christin:

"Yes, I've heard of Scott's "good" reputation. I have lived his personal delusion for 18-months. Irregardless of how wonderful, Scott may think he is...most people that have been in the game long enough, truly know his character.
What is most troubling to me is that Scott has failed to mention the purpose of my contact, which has been the following:

1. To get my dog home as he had promised or at least find out where she is and if she's happy.

2. Is Blue Power (the organization created by Scott and I) donating any money to Autism Speaks as we had originally intended.

3. Does Scott Stokely pay taxes. This is BASIC financial information that I need for my own tax reporting.

4. Does Scott Stokely even have a license (not just a CO ID) but an actual license to operate a vehicle or is he using someone new and driving their car under their title and insurance. If so, I advise you to be very careful. Scott's reckless driving has hurt me greatly, which I am still dearly paying for.

5. In regards to his intimate relationships. Not my problem. Not my care. I pity anyone who gets wrapped up in his web, especially those must vulnerable and desprate with children.

Lastly, let me point out that Scott has never once given a care about my son. If he had than like any decent individual, he would have at least said "good-bye" in person, by phone, text, or whatever. You don't ever tell a kid that your are their new Daddy and simply disappear without a word."

Last edited:
Does anyone on this forum do their homework or have a mind of their own anymore?

Oh no, that's right. Ya'll drink the kool-aid and turn into ru4por minions.

Does anyone on this forum do their homework or have a mind of their own anymore?

How do we know she wasn't making this up? It's not like a rant from an ex is iron-clad proof that a guy isn't who or what he claims to be. People who break up with people are known to be bitter and will sometimes do whatever they can to paint the other person in a negative light.

That letter is biased and proves nothing.

I like and watch Scott Stokeky because I can learn from him and find his disc golf story interesting. His personal life, if he's a jerk or not, is irrelevant.

Spreading this information so many years later is dirty move.

I think I'll continue liking Stott Stokeky.

Unlike Depp/Heard, which is IN A COURT, anything posted about an ex on some public forum doesn't carry a ton of weight, IMHO. Sorry if someone hurt you. You can spend your life in a vengeful fit or try to find happiness elsewhere. I have been hurt by people too. We all have. Life goes on.

I met my wife 4 years before we got married. Fell hard for her. She dumped me after a month. Hurt a lot. Kept living life. Ran into her a few years later. With no malice in my heart at all toward her, we got to know each other all over, and we are still happily married today with 5 kids.

I know people who know Scott personally or have spent some time with him. Some like him, some a lot, some not so much. Its all good. I enjoy him as a dude that throws plastic discs at metal chains, and talks about it. We have that in common. I have broken up with women before in my life too. Guess we have that in common too.

I take people at face value, how they are today. That's kinda how I want them to take me as well. :)

kool-aid-man.jpg

I'm a big fan of Scott and his book and it's been a real pleasure to watch him play this season.

AND

If someone's charity work wasn't self-serving then they wouldn't be talking about it.

ooooo, flavored sugar water! The best is Cherry.

Black Cherry is the bomb. Please, immediately conform to my thought process and conclusion.

I grew up on Kool-aid. We were not the richest family on the block and we had to drink it with half the sugar that was recommended.

Last edited:
Black Cherry is the bomb. Please, immediately conform to my thought process and conclusion.

I grew up on Kool-aid. We were not the richest family on the block and we had to drink it with half the sugar that was recommended.

We were so poor we couldn't afford water so we had to snort it.