• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Selling discs to support Oklahoma tornado relief. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oklahoma Bump! We will bounce back! I was down there monday helping, it was amazing to see how much of a community this great state is. The tornado unfortunately went through one of our newest and best disc golf courses, Little River Park, I'm not 100% sure if it is still there. Thank you all for all of your support!

Thanks onemoremile for thinking of us.

Oklahoma Bump! We will bounce back! I was down there monday helping, it was amazing to see how much of a community this great state is. The tornado unfortunately went through one of our newest and best disc golf courses, Little River Park, I'm not 100% sure if it is still there. Thank you all for all of your support!

Little River DGC was hit badly on the south side. The central damage track went through 2-8. 5 is totally gone from what I hear.

Thanks onemoremile for thinking of us.

Little River DGC was hit badly on the south side. The central damage track went through 2-8. 5 is totally gone from what I hear.

Yes, thank you I just found out in my round today. & Innova is going to rebuild it! Also sounds like we are going to have a tournament to help raise money

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.