• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Selling Ergo

Status
Not open for further replies.

direthreat

Selling Ergo for $170 or best offer I will send pics if intrested please pm me and I will send pics

The ergo is the one with the new bottom the nylon one not the pleather one that came on the pre order models which was ripping and that is why it was replaced with this one it is a grey and black bag and is 9/10 mint condition if u would like to know more about it or want pictures or want to buy it please pm me thanks austin I am also intrested in maybe trading it for a grip A series perferably but would take an L series one in good condition.

Last edited:
Austin (the seller) is new to DGCR Forums, but he is a trustworthy person. I will vouch for him. He usually deals on Disc Golf Collectors Exchange.

I guarantee you will have your bag shipped out in a reasonable amount of time I purchased from this seller.

How many of these threads with no details are you going to make about this Ergo? You can edit the first post of your Marketplace threads, and you can bump them every 24 hours. No need to keep creating new ones.

Thread 1
Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts