• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sham Wow

I THINK THAT WE SHOULD KILL THE ANOUNCER GUY. HE'S WAYYYYYYYYYY WORSE THAN BILLY MAYS.

Agreed! It's that a$$holish NJ accent, and smug egotistical attitude. I have friends from NJ and even further up North, and they don't come off even close as being as annoying as that guy... I think he's a discredit to Northerners everywhere. :mad:

I find the Innova towels are great for absorbing moisture, but they also absorb leaves and twigs and burrs and other stuff, and you can't get that stuff off. Anyone else have this problem? Do any of the suggested alternatives have the same problem?

i do and i hate it. i have it clipped to my innova deluxe bag and tuck it into the pocket on the side. when i need it i pull it out and then tuck it back in. this way there is no burrs and leaves. kind of sucks but its better than a regular towel.

i do and i hate it. i have it clipped to my innova deluxe bag and tuck it into the pocket on the side. when i need it i pull it out and then tuck it back in. this way there is no burrs and leaves. kind of sucks but its better than a regular towel.

I started sticking my flydry towel in my pocket after the first time I used it. I got it last fall and dropped it once so both sides were covered with small twigs and leaves. I ended up soaking it in the sink and handpicking the crap out of it after the washing machine failed to get much out. It took me awhile to do so and I don't want to do it again.

regular golf towel, clipped to the bag, tuck in into the side pocket so it doesn't get to dirty dragging on the ground...works pretty well...

from article

a couple of rounds of pummeling took up not only the soda spillage but also the color of the cola. To those familiar with the ad, this should come as no surprise. As Vince says, "Lookitdis. Put on the spill, turn it over. Without even putting any pressure, 50 percent of the cola, right there. You follow me, camera guy? The other 50 percent, the color starts to come up. No other towel's gonna do that."

Now, we'll leave it up to Slate's analyst to comment on the camera guy confrontation, but Vince has a point: Most other towels won't do that.

Even in print that dude is begging to get beat down.

I honestly think Vince should get a big pay raise. Nobody else, not even Billy Mays, would have made the product so famous. And as smarmy as he is, you've gotta admit you have fun watching his commercial. I'd like to see him do more. :p

So did anyone actually say that the SHAM WOW is different from the stuff you can buy in the auto sections at Target and Wal-mart?

from article

Even in print that dude is begging to get beat down.

He is actually part of the reason I bought a shamwow... we were talking at work about how ridiculous the commercial is, so I promised that next time I saw the commercial I would buy one.

I can't imagine any other guy would have grabbed my attention as much as this guy did.

So did anyone actually say that the SHAM WOW is different from the stuff you can buy in the auto sections at Target and Wal-mart?

i don't think it is. no news here. cleaning your car...camp towels for cleaning dishes....same old thing.

You'd look bad too if a prostitute just bit your tongue off. I wonder if it'll change his voiceover voice. Gotta be the worst day of his life.

But I love the dubs!

Latest posts