• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Should I get an Epic?

Should I get an Epic?

• Total voters
Try one first if you like it check the bottom of the lake at any DG course and get one for free.

All members are welcome to correct me if I'm wrong, but I really don't see a reason to keep an Epic in the bag unless you throw overhand a lot. Now, I once took a college quarterback with me to the course and he threw the Epic close to 400 ft. If you're able to do that consistently and accurately then more power to you.

yea unless you have a strong throwing arm from football, baseball, etc the epic wont do much for you

I also believe everyone need to experience them. I have one and can't overhand it that well. Although, I can forehand it just over 200ft line drive with just a small flick by holding the wide side of the disc. That is what I mean by trying everything with it.

Well, I got one today. For free! I like it. It's a lot more accurate than I thought it would be. I wouldn't drive with it (I have arms like an Olsen Twin), but it's good for getting through vegetation.

I mainly throw thumber so I bought this disc. I threw it for an hour at a field by my DG course racking up distances of 50-150 ft., and a guy took it and said "this is how you throw it" and threw it 300 feet.
FML, I throw backhand now.

Latest posts