• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Should I throw with my usual Champion Beast or a new used Champion TeeBird?

brettmartin

I am playing today just deciding though if I should use my usual Champion Beast or this new but used Champion TeeBird that someone gave to me last week. I also have a DX Valkyrie that he found for me! I am a sidearm thrower :)

Why not all 3? :)

I throw sidearm dominant and champ beasts and tee birds are great sidearm discs. I use my valkyrie for backhand throws.

eventually id throw all 3 as they all do different things but it be good tp play a little while with just the bird which imo is a great straight,hyzer,or helix disc for sidearm and is much for forgiving when you might put more anny on it than you want .

the other 2 you gotta watch that release like a hawk.

throw all of them. They each have different flight characteristics. So depending on the throw, use the disc that fits the flight pattern u want

I just received my champion tee bird today in the mail, had to go to the local course and had a great game. I actually over shot 2 holes on this short course from the tee , one was 192 feet out the other 262 feet. I am really enjoying this disc, both rhbh and forehand. It is much more forgiving and flies very straight when needed. I'll be buying more as backup if I lose this puppy.

Just throw them all until you start to lean towards one more than the others.

Id use a combo of all three, but if u want to choose one, id say the beast. I got a champ beast and it's probly my favorite disc

You could take the disc you're used to and one of your new discs at a time, and throw them both on each hole. That'll give you a really good idea of which disc performs best for various situations, and give you a good reference point from your familiar disc. Do that a few times, and you'll start to figure out what lines you can hit best with any of the discs.

Latest posts