• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Show me your disc golf wall!

So, do you have regularly scheduled tours, or do we need to contact you in advance?

:popcorn:

Yes, I know I have a problem. I also have a very understanding wife.

Holy plastic batman! That's impressive...

Would you come off a chunk of that for cheap? I'm preparing for Okthrowberfest '017 and want to find a fat stack for prizes. I'll need to reach out to vendors and manufacturers as well...

Maybe you can't and that's fine... But maybe your wife would appreciate some slimming down ;)

Heh

Would you come off a chunk of that for cheap? I'm preparing for Okthrowberfest '017 and want to find a fat stack for prizes. I'll need to reach out to vendors and manufacturers as well...

Maybe you can't and that's fine... But maybe your wife would appreciate some slimming down ;)

Heh

Whoa, trying to lay the guilt trip on him to give up some of his babies. Not cool.

Perhaps a new thread is called for? The "Hey filobedo, do you have a/an _________________________ and would you be willing to part with it?"

No problem.

I do give one away every once in a while when I hear a really cool story. Yours qualifies. I will send you a P.M. and send out one for the cause. The game has been good to me over the years.

Heh

@Plastic Thunder: That's a lot of froz, brau.

Yes, I consider myself very fortunate to know Plastic Thunder and 46YearOldSlinger very well. Between the 2 of them I doubt there are many molds or manufacturers they don't have in their collections. Usually multiple weights and plastics. I never buy discs online anymore. Just talk to my pals to buy what i need.

How do you all hang your discs on your 'dry wall' walls?

I've got 98 tennis racquets (ranging from 1905 to present day..see pic of a few below) hanging on the walls of my "computer room."

They're hanging by a single nail each...no, the wife wasn't too happy about it when I started but thinks it's pretty cool now.

Don't really want to put a nail for every disc so looking for other ways to hang them.

Thanks!!!

TripleB

Attachments

• 20140928_102641-1-1.jpg
    20140928_102641-1-1.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 76
How do you all hang your discs on your 'dry wall' walls?

I've got 98 tennis racquets (ranging from 1905 to present day..see pic of a few below) hanging on the walls of my "computer room."

They're hanging by a single nail each...no, the wife wasn't too happy about it when I started but thinks it's pretty cool now.

Don't really want to put a nail for every disc so looking for other ways to hang them.

Thanks!!!

TripleB

So, the one top row, in the middle, did it come that way or did it require some "alteration"?

So, the one top row, in the middle, did it come that way or did it require some "alteration"?

It actually came that way. It's called the Snauwaert Ergomom. The theory behind it was having more string contact area when you were putting spin on the ball.

I also have one where the handle is bent (on purpose), one that has two sets of strings (one on both faces of the racquet), and one that the strings running through the handle and with an allen wrench you can loosen or tighten the strings. A lot of interesting racquets out there.

Here are a few other pics...I've got a weird racquet section, former racquets I've used section, wooden racquet section, etc.

TripleB

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-12-16-32-28-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-12-16-32-28-1.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_2016-08-12-16-33-06-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-12-16-33-06-1.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_2016-08-12-16-32-44-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-12-16-32-44-1.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 39

Latest posts