• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Show me your disc golf wall!

Not too many collectables yet, just some ice bowl and ace race discs and minis and a bunch of well-used plastic I didn't want to carry anymore!

IMG_5479.JPG

I dont have anything really rare on my wall. Got an unused pro shark, 4 chain magnet, Zeppelin stamped voodoo, Tourney stamped Z buzz and a couple other discs that I loved but don't throw anymore.

We dont have basements in Flagstaff, due to living on a mountain. I would love to live in your basement!

I only hang cool stock on the wall. . .all my CE and OOPs are bagged in storage bins. It looks like you have been a TD for some time. Great collection of banners too

This is my neighbors wall. He is the guy that got me into disc golf

Attachments

• Lauren Camera 141.jpg
    Lauren Camera 141.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 301
21682_10151297478122843_214513209_n.jpg

Might fix it up a little on my holidays...top row is local club discs, next row is Japan Open stuff, followed by stuff I got in Japan as gifts. Aussie Open stuff down the bottom (2009,2011 and 2012), a freestyle disc my partner bought and lightweight condor from Japan I recently got back.

ahh ...here are some.... dont have any of the closet at the moment...and the 11yr olds room ... and the kitchen....but you get the idea....

DSC03897_zpsfee144ad.jpg

DSC03337_zps3bbe2edd.jpg

DSC03338_zpsa193a358.jpg

DSC03892_zps43f5d53a.jpg

DSC03896_zpsb8e0d137.jpg

I like Moose's Midnight Flyer wall and MattyIce's Old School Wall with the Raven, XD and others. Are any of those a DX Gremlin? I thought that would make the wall for sure MattyIce.

nope, no Gremlins, i was only buying full circle stamp discs which the gremlin did not come in, im currently selling that whole collection if there is any interest

I have a little mix of old school frisbees and a bunch of random discs that I think are sweet. Getting big into collecting flag stamped discs. There is a box of more randoms that circulate on to the wall from time to time, it's nice to be able to change the decor so easily!

Not pictured: One Pro-D Buzzz that hangs alone as my one and only ace disc.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 105
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 101

Latest posts