• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Show off your DGCR Courses PLAYED and FAVORITES map. Unclick wishlist.

attachment.php

193 played. Wow some of you have some dense maps!

Attachments

• 193 played.jpg
    193 played.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 229
I find it interesting that you have no courses West of KC.

And I like the line up through FL into GA. It just looks cool.
I planned it that way. :| :p
He's from Florida and lives in Michigan I believe, he is wearing out the Dixie Highway. That area where all his course played are makes total sense in that way.

Guilty as charged. I meander my way through the south on my way to visit Mamma Bogey in So Fla, varying my route from year to year to bag what I hope will be quality courses.

Daughter lives in DC, so I pick off a course or two when I visit her.

Baltimore, KC and Minneapolis, were baseball/DG road trips I take with my son, cuz we like to see different ball parks. We've been doing it since 2013. 2018 was the new Yankees stadium, but courses near NYC suck so we hit Moraine & Deer Lakes that trip. 2020's baseball roadie is Fenway + Maple Hill, 501, Pyramids... really looking forward to that one.

I basically hit what I can drive to over 3-4 day holiday weekends, which is why I haven't been out west. I'll get out there eventually.

I'm hoping my map will be more interesting by September. I have plans; we will see whether they come to be. :)

323 in 26 states. i don't remember how many i played this year; i've fallen behind on inputting my scorebook. but i was pretty happy to pass 300 total this year as well as add 5 more states.

now to score that first international course! and in 2019 i'm hoping to get to 400 total and add 5 more states, probably AK, AR, TN, IL, and maybe NM or VA and MD. crossing my fingers for a highbridge trip too.

:(

oh man, i didn't realize until now i only added 6 courses last year. at least i got 2 new states, MD and VA. i didn't get to do the AR, TN, IL trip i've been hoping to squeeze in sometime. next week is a CA road trip and i'm gonna bag NM on the way. might sneak into CO on the way back.

Home turf centered around the DMV (Delaware, Maryland, Virginia) plus southern PA and western WV. I think a lot of folks don't realize the concentration of good courses in this area because they are scattered among five states.

Meetups in Pittsburgh, Cincy, Colorado, and Montana/Idaho. Family in NYC, Wisconsin, and Oregon. Work trips (mine or spouse's) to Kansas City and Boston, and MLB Spring Training in Florida.

I am still kicking myself for all the family road trips we took when I was NOT playing disc golf regularly. Sooooo many opportunities missed.

Posting this as a baseline because I hope to have a few more scattered clumps before the end of the year. :D

picture.php

386 courses played, 30 extinct, 34 favorited. My map (which I couldn't figure out how to transfer:eek:) is revealing as you can see the various routes I've travelled between Oregon and Mississippi, and another route I have planned through Montana----if the weather ever cooperates.

Last edited:
386 courses played, 30 extinct, 34 favorited. My map (which I couldn't figure out how to transfer:eek:) is revealing as you can see the various routes I've travelled between Oregon and Mississippi, and another route I have planned through Montana----if the weather ever cooperates.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ohtobediscing.jpg
    ohtobediscing.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 121

I had to have my son tell me how to do it lol. Push the windows button and the print screen button on your keyboard at the same time to take a "screenshot" of whatever is on your screen.

110 in 9 states.....not bad for an old guy in only 7 years....
98% are in the Gulf Coast area....2 outliers,
1 in Connecticut and 1 in New York....I have family in CT
but only had time to bag 2 courses and rather than play 2 in CT,
I drove just over the state line to bag 1 in NY.

I am very fortunate to have a job that allows me make road trips
quite often....at least 2 a year....usually only 4 day trips...so I can't
travel very far or I lose valuable playing time.

Next trip is to Georgia in April (again - just a bunch of good courses in GA)

Hope to bag 9 new courses in 5 days!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Binky's Courses Played Map 1.jpg
    Binky's Courses Played Map 1.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Binky's Courses Played Map 2.jpg
    Binky's Courses Played Map 2.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 122

Feel free to reach out when you head through MT. Happy to offer any advice/beta I can.

Latest posts