• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Show off your DGCR Courses PLAYED and FAVORITES map. Unclick wishlist.

You live in Toledo and have no ever played PA? That's pretty interesting and amazing.

PA is like 2 1/2 to 3 hours. What's more amazing is I only have 2 in IN which is about 1 hour :doh:

Last edited:
7ttYEmn.png

I'm amazed how many people have played 200+ courses, let alone 1000! Kudos to you guys and gals for making it happen. I'm currently at 57 courses in 10 states, and I'll add a few more this year. Realistically though, it will probably be a few more years before I hit 100.

7ttYEmn.png

I'm amazed how many people have played 200+ courses, let alone 1000! Kudos to you guys and gals for making it happen. I'm currently at 57 courses in 10 states, and I'll add a few more this year. Realistically though, it will probably be a few more years before I hit 100.

That's a pretty nice range of states, particularly for someone who's about 60 courses in.

We all have our own priorities, pace and other activities. All that really matters is getting what you want out of the game.

When I started playing, if somebody told me "Just wait... you're gonna spend hundred$ on plastic, and plan vacations around where the best courses are," I'd have told them they're full of s**t.

Turns out they woulda been right,

How do you save your map to post here? (I know how view my map already)

Save your map as an image file (.jpg or .png).
Then either:

a) Use Post Reply (don't use the Quick Reply option), select Manage Attachments and upload your image file when you post. It'll come through as a thumbnail … click to enlarge.

or you can....
b) Upload it to an image hosting site. Get the URL for your image, and use that when you post the pic.

If you're asking how, chances are you'll find option a) easier.

Last edited:
Re: Martin Dewg:
What I find particularly impressive/humbling/crazy: lop off a whopping 1000 courses from his played list, and he'd still have more than most of us.
*mind blown*
...and I'm sure he's made it out to more than a few unlisted courses not on his map.

Here's another map this thread wouldn't be complete without. Hope he doesn't mind me posting it. My guess is he'd do it himself, but he's too busy bagging courses and writing reviews.
The Valkyrie Kid: 1491 courses ; 12 countries ; 52 states*
*DGCR counts Canadian Provinces as states.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is there a way to do this for someone? If so, someone should do Danhyzers map for him, so we can see it..:popcorn::cool:

Even with 1700+ legit courses played, Dan told me not long ago how it's a little bit frustrating to NOT be able to get 100% complete in our home state. There are always courses being added, so you'd have to devote a heck of a lot of spare time to getting out over and over to remote corners... Not to mention getting consent to play all the private listings, when some are VERY limited. Then there are temp courses put up only one time, but listed... :wall:

...that's mostly the course bagger in me expressing the frustration. Dan just goes out there and plays another course, and another course, and ...

...Then there are temp courses put up only one time, but listed... :wall: ...

If it helps ease the stress, I'm pretty sure Temp Courses and Practice Areas don't count toward completion percentage in a state/country/etc. And living in MT I have no sympathy for you poor souls with too many courses just popping up all over the place for you to keep up to 100% lol

Map has changed a bit after knocking out the Northeast last summer. Got everything east of the Mississippi now!

attachment.php

Attachments

• DGCR Map 2019.jpg
    DGCR Map 2019.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 178

Latest posts