• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Show off your DGCR Courses PLAYED and FAVORITES map. Unclick wishlist.

5Y1s6TE_d.jpg

Was proud of my progress until I saw this thread. :\

Here's some course baggin 101 by DeanMoriarty. according to his DGCR profile, nearly all (if not all) of these have been played since July of 2021. something like 160 courses, just in this image :clap:
attachment.php

Attachments

• course baggin 101.JPG
    course baggin 101.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 315
Here's some course baggin 101 by DeanMoriarty. according to his DGCR profile, nearly all (if not all) of these have been played since July of 2021. something like 160 courses, just in this image :clap:

^ Pretty impressive bagging in a short period of time. :thmbup:

I have added 100+ courses and 15 states since the innocent days of January 2020. Still small potatoes compared to the many more dedicated baggers here. :p

Hoping to pass 300 courses and add a few more states this year. Health willing, creek don't rise, etc.

picture.php

Last edited:
^ Pretty impressive bagging in a short period of time. :thmbup:

I have added 100+ courses and 15 states since the innocent days of January 2020. Still small potatoes compared to the many more dedicated baggers here. :p

Hoping to pass 300 courses and add a few more states this year. Health willing, creek don't rise, etc.

picture.php

That map has a nice looking spread! :thmbup:

It's neat seeing these maps as you can see travel routes, vacation and business trip locations, etc. that people probably took.

It's neat seeing these maps as you can see travel routes, vacation and business trip locations, etc. that people probably took.

Completely agree, I enjoy seeing people's maps and trying to figure out how they came about.

For me, the isolated clumps are a mix of meet-ups, work trips (mine and spousal unit's), visiting relatives (several of whom play disc golf :thmbup:), and baseball spring training.

Plus, I love seeing how people transform varied landscapes and ecosystems into fun, challenging, and distinctive disc golf courses. :clap:

Clustered around places I've lived for stretches of time (north-central and south-east Georgia, Indiana, Wisconsin, and California), and then a few other lil clusters from randomness... GBO trip, BG Ams trips, Denver on the way too/from living in California, vacations in NY and western Michigan.... but mostly a big ol' blob around home here in NW Ohio.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 10.12.01 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 10.12.01 AM.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 38
Completely agree, I enjoy seeing people's maps and trying to figure out how they came about.

For me, the isolated clumps are a mix of meet-ups, work trips (mine and spousal unit's), visiting relatives (several of whom play disc golf :thmbup:), and baseball spring training.

Plus, I love seeing how people transform varied landscapes and ecosystems into fun, challenging, and distinctive disc golf courses. :clap:

Also, great number of States played, a few "one and dones", but they all count!

Latest posts