• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Show off your DGCR Courses PLAYED and FAVORITES map. Unclick wishlist.

looks like the Eye of Sauron or an Oblivion gate.

took me some time but i figured it out

gXdNZPz.png

LGJAHjTB0S0TJHVV

Added two in the DC area recently. Fun fact: I have only traveled exclusively for disc golfing once. A 3 day extravaganza into CO when I lived in WY. All my other courses played were on my way to or from weddings, bachelor parties, birthdays, track meets, work, wife's work, on vacation, etc.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 4.02.03 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 4.02.03 PM.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
In this picture I have around 750 courses combined for these 4 states: Nevada, Arizona, California, and Oregon.
You are definitely The Man for California!

(Not to downplay your achievements in the surrounding states, but CA could count for 2 states because the territory to cover is so big and there are SO many courses to hit!)

I'm jealous looking at others maps. I think I live in a good Disc Golf area, but the concentration of courses in some areas is insane. I'm currently tied for 20 in the Virginia Bagger Rankings with 43 Virginia Courses, sitting at 134 courses played and it's getting hard to find things to bag within a reasonable drive. Every road trip my wife tolerates my disking detours, and still it's a challenge to add new courses. I'm going to get to 200 before this aging disc golfer throws in the bag.

Where's your map Paul??

Latest posts