• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Silver Trusted Reviewers... the overlooked middle child

Olorin

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I unashamedly like to encourage good reviewers. DGCR continues to fulfill a vital function of providing the most informative reviews and the most reliable course ratings on the planet. To that end I hope that people will continue to write great reviews and to inspire new people to do the same. People should be recognized for the time and effort that they invest in writing informative reviews.

There are several notable Silver TRs who write great reviews, so I would like to recognize their work and dedication to doing a good job. DFrah is one of my favorites! He has over 1000 helpful Yes votes and a HTN ratio of 99.6%!! His reviews are of consistently excellent quality, so I commend them to you.

Who are your favorite Silver Trusted Reviewers?

I follow kp_1024 too. Good reviews. He might have been one of the "Up and Coming Good Reviewers" too.

All of the previously mentioned reviewers are worthy without a doubt. DFrah being one of my absolute favorites, being more local to me.

That being said, here's some others.

aphilso1
crooow
cujo
dgaficionado
dino2disc
GMcAtee
itsRudy
Jah Plastifari
JuanA
Mushin No Shin
nothinbuttree
rhatton1

Anybody who reads reviews will recognize almost everyone on this list. Or damn close to it. Mushin No Shin is grossly underrated imo. Dude bags courses like I dream of bagging courses. And he's from WI ;). rhatton1 is providing not only excellent reviews, but doing it across the pond. I love reading any review from any of these folks.

I follow Mushin No Shin too. He has way more than enough votes to be a Gold TR, and he most definitely deserves to be!
**In the voice of Shaggy from Scooby Doo, "Drat those missing Unique Voters!"

Thank you for the acknowledgements!! I enjoy putting my thoughts on courses and sharing them. I know they can be lengthy, and there are times I wish I can write those straight to the point, good, and solid reviews from Knobby325, but after a career of lengthy evaluations on jr. personnel, operations, and equipment, I don't think I can get that out of my system. Thank you for your patience!

For the those of us in Silver orbit, were going to advance onward, we'll be known as the reviewers with the most patience. Its a team effort!!

Thank you for the acknowledgements!! I enjoy putting my thoughts on courses and sharing them. I know they can be lengthy, and there are times I wish I can write those straight to the point, good, and solid reviews from Knobby325, but after a career of lengthy evaluations on jr. personnel, operations, and equipment, I don't think I can get that out of my system. Thank you for your patience!

For the those of us in Silver orbit, were going to advance onward, we'll be known as the reviewers with the most patience. Its a team effort!!

This got a chuckle out of me! I am an engineer and had to learn to write in-depth, detailed technical reports/other write-ups in college and for jobs I have held since then. People have consistently said I am pretty good at it, but I think it bleeds over into my reviews. :doh:

It's a team effort for sure!!

Thank you.

there are times I wish I can write those straight to the point, good, and solid reviews from Knobby325...

Glad you like my reviews. I spent a while in the silver orbit, myself. Just eeked out gold back in December. Keep at it, you'll get there!:cool:

Speak of the devil...

This got a chuckle out of me! I am an engineer and had to learn to write in-depth, detailed technical reports/other write-ups in college and for jobs I have held since then. People have consistently said I am pretty good at it, but I think it bleeds over into my reviews. :doh:

I got a good chuckle as well... I write architectural specifications and issue detailed reports on construction progress. It all makes sense now.

I got a good chuckle as well... I write architectural specifications and issue detailed reports on construction progress. It all makes sense now.

I read (what are supposed to be) detailed reports on construction progress and get annoyed daily. I think I'd probably appreciate yours.

I read (what are supposed to be) detailed reports on construction progress and get annoyed daily. I think I'd probably appreciate yours.

NERRRRRDS!!! :p

Hey just saw this thread and am here to announce: I'm a discgolf nerd and a record nerd and well just a nerd in general. Got more reviews to write (and planned courses to play), hoping to get to gold this year (if I can only get those darn uniques). Thanks to all you dedicated upvoters, I try to do my part as well. Have no downvotes yet but probably just jinxed myself...

Latest posts