• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Single most reliable driver for you

My personal fav right now is a 174 nuke cause you don't need a lot of arm to get it to go far and even when you start to get good technique and can throw farther it still stays just as good as it was except with more distance.

My personal fav right now is a 174 nuke cause you don't need a lot of arm to get it to go far and even when you start to get good technique and can throw farther it still stays just as good as it was except with more distance.

Welcome!

What plastic is your Nuke?

Reliable....my most reliable and consistent tee shot driver (but not most used) is the Star Destroyer for hard left tee shots. It is long enough and makes the reliable hard fade for the L shape left holes.

If the question was most reliable FH tee shot driver then the answer would be my Star TeeRex. :thmbup:

Hard to say. I'd have to probably go with my 170g Star Wraith, although its fairly new, so it holds a predictable hyzer. Other than that I'd probably go with my 168g Pro Katana. (yes, its understable, but I can hyzer-flip it with surprising control and keep it on a straight line with only slight fade at the end)

Orcs for distance (although my worlds katanas are super controllable for ms on distance lines as well) and Buzzz for everything else. Up to 300' on a calm day they love holding a line.

honestly prob Discraft Wildcat.. although I am down one for now as I lost my second fairly quickly after throwing my first for 80% of good weather and been using Valk as that was driver before wildcat

absolute most reliable:
Teebird.

very close second:
Wraith (FH/BH)

I choose the destroyer over the wraith as the slightly lower level of control is outweighed by the boost in distance (with almost the same throw and power).

When the same push/pull criteria is applied to the destroyer vs. boss the boss loses.

The wraith is an amazing disc indeed.

honestly prob Discraft Wildcat.. although I am down one for now as I lost my second fairly quickly after throwing my first for 80% of good weather and been using Valk as that was driver before wildcat

I really underestimated the wildcat, but after using one for a few games I've grown to like it.

Latest posts