• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

six disc assault bag challenge

This thread and others like it is really how do you fill the types of discs you want to have in your bag if you impose restrictions on what discs can fill those slots. For example, here's my thoughts on what I'd add if progressively allowed one more disc and you have no speed restrictions. The main difference from that thread to this is the speed restriction which throws out the Firebird in the stupidly overstable driver spot.

Basically I'd want three drivers (overstable, stable, flippy), two mids (overstable, stable) and one putter (I prefer Rhynos, so overstable here). Either the overstable driver or mid must be able to cover the hole that the Firebird's absence leave. What's that look like? After buying a Banshee and a KC Roc, this:

Drivers: Bashee, Teebird, Cyclone
Mids: Roc x2 (KC Pro and DX)
Putter: Rhyno

Z XL max weight
Esp XL 172-174g
Z Buzzz 177+
Z Buzzz SS 174g
Flx Challenger 174g
Pro D Challenger 174g

Discraft Z Stalker
Discraft Z Glide
Discraft ESP Meteor
Discraft Elite X Buzzz
Discraft ESP Zone
Gateway Wizard

I would put some Innova Stuff in there,but the only thing I throw(currently) from Innova is Speed 9 to 11 Discs.I no longer throw their mids as I feel Discraft mids suit me better.

I've got a smaller bag that I could try this with.This set-up sounds fun. :thmbup:

Teebird, Saint, XXX, Buzzz SS, Drone, SS VooDoo

Only possible swap is take out the XXX and replace it with my Rhyno.

Eagle
Firebird
Wasp
Buzz SS
Wedge
KC Pro Aviar

champ TL
Z buzzz
star skeeter
opto pure
soft anode
Juju power

I went back to the OP to check the qualifications and saw it was <speed 7. I had star starfire in instead of opto pure and that would have been my six pack for any discs.

After further thought I would probably sub the river for the pure because it is so buzzz like. Nice thread, I have not used my mind this much this summer (school break) but this made me think.

Teebird banshee buzzz gremlin gator rhyno

Buzzz could swap for cobra or roc
Gremlin could swap for spider

(It's impossible for a gemini to give one answer)

~ Stable ESP Cyclone
~ Understable ESP Cyclone
~ Z Wasp
~ Z Comet
~ Crystal Z Challenger
~ Pro D Challenger