• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Sleeper Discs...

I noticed midari mentioned above. It my new favorite and it ends the roc vs buzzz debate by asking if a roc got a buzzz pregnant would the child be awesome? Answer=yes.

Millennium Polaris LS.

My Leopards would have put it out of my bag were it not my furthest flying "stand and deliver" driver. It's a wonderful disc that I seldom see mentioned.

After buying all the wrong stuff from innova due to lack of knowledge and falling for the " great for beginners ", "easy to control" and all that mum go jumbo.....( not that I'm an innova hater and carry plenty, but felt duped by all the marketing crap). I discovered joes flight chart and simply looked for least power required mixed with longest distance potential. That brought me to order the maximizer from little flyer. The best beginner driver I ever found. And I have thrown just about every driver, fairway, speed and stability innova has to offer. I still carry my maximizer. It will turn over on me every once in a while, but still my longest driver and see 350 frequently. I have seen some 450 down hill bombs, and recently got one over 600 down the mountain at beaver ranch due to its incredible glide . There is only two molds I keep back ups for, my maximize rand my kc rocs.

Legacy Patriot is most likely the best low speed understable fairway driver out there. The Bandit is pretty damn solid in the faster understable slot.

I didn't want to jump on the MVP bandwagon at first when someone showed me their discs a couple years ago, but I finally tried out a Volt last year, and that thing felt better in my hand than any disc I have ever thrown. I've also added an Axis and an Ion to my bag since then. They are all amazing discs, some of the best I've thrown.

That being said, what is it with people not wanting to buy a disc just because it's from a mainstream company? I was on this for awhile, looking for something like a Teebird. Then I realized, the Innova Teebird is one of the best discs ever stamped. I should just get a Teebird. Why waste my time trying to find a disc that does exactly what the Teebird does, probably spending more money in doing so? Buy the best disc for you, regardless of the brand. Your game will thank you for it.

Aerobie Arrow. No other disc feels as good for short range FH throws.

Millennium:
OLF's and JLS's -- seems the new generation of players don't know the greatness.

ABC:
Flying Squirell and Mission -- great mid ranges much like a comet/roc combo.

Vibram:
FIRM Sole and Medium Ibex -- Small bead Aviar and Buzz with better grip. :p (yeah i said it)

Gateway:
Warrior -- Awesome mid range, a DD Verdict years ahead of it's time.

Lat64:
Trident -- Unique overstable mid/fairway. Kind of like a longer Zone.

Discraft:
Hornet -- It's gaining popularity, but i still think this is the most underrated discraft disc. Super dependable and they beat in great.

Love all of these. Warriors truly do rule.

Why you gotta dis salient so hard. The antidote is a great disc. You gotta start somewhere as a new company and if you got hurt with their growing pains then don't buy their ****. I do not think you need to slander them and say their discs are no good for everyone else. Bygones brother.
Salient's customer service has been garbage, and their owner is a colossal douchebag, as you can clearly see in any thread he's posted in here. Go look up some of the things Kilgus has said to people and decide if you want to put money in his pocket. There are way to many good companies out there for me to support one that does just about everything the wrong way. But based on your use of the word "dis" and your inability to capitalize and punctuate properly you seem like their target audience...
douchbag.jpg

Why you gotta dis salient so hard. The antidote is a great disc. You gotta start somewhere as a new company and if you got hurt with their growing pains then don't buy their ****. I do not think you need to slander them and say their discs are no good for everyone else. Bygones brother.

Libel, not slander.

Gotta try out a Spike if your looking for a great approach putter. I'd compare it to a Tangent in flight and I'm always surprised just how far it can go. I can get a Spike out to around 280, and I max out at 330 with drivers.

Latest posts