• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Slower speed drivers

Is that full power(like the power you use when throwing 400' with you faster discs?) And what is the flight path, straight, hyzer flip, hyzer, or is it turning?

It's not full power, and i try my best to just let it go slat and let it hold that line until the slight turn at the end

Another option instead of gradually speeding down is to just build from the ground up. Start playing putter rounds. Whether it's OAT or just too much power on low speed discs, putter rounds will really force you to go with smooth over strong.

You should try throwing you Teebird with same power you throw your faster discs. Based on your distances I would guess that you should be able to throw your Teebird around 350' at full power, and it should be a very straight flight.

You should try throwing you Teebird with same power you throw your faster discs. Based on your distances I would guess that you should be able to throw your Teebird around 350' at full power, and it should be a very straight flight.

I'll give it a go tonight at league

I like my combo of the jls, gazelle, and vision. You could also take a step higher into an orion ls, it's a very versatile disc.

Play a few Buzzz only rounds. After 36 holes of it, you should be well on your way to correcting your OAT.